Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stop going around blaming this on me

Chris,
You are sickening, and need to stop it.
You left this marriage. You were NEVER committed to it.

You only married me so that you had a possibility of getting Beth. I realize this now. Others had suspected it but now it seems like the only reason. You married me and we bought the house so that you could have bigger chance of getting Beth.

You told me before marriage how you'd put me before all others, including her, and then you put ALL others before me.

And now you're going around, wearing your wedding band that I bought you, acting like everything is my fault, telling lies? Telling people that the reason you left me was because I didn't WANT Beth?

How DARE YOU Chris. How DARE YOU!? You want to STEAL a child from her mother. You are a horrible person, a HORRIBLE PERSON. Remember how you used to tell me how Christa told you how you were horrible? Why do you think she did that? Because you're a saint? Bull. She did it because she was RIGHT.

You are garbage. You abandoned me and now you DARE to go around, telling people that I ended this marriage? You DARE going around, telling peole that I didn't want Beth? You don't deserve Beth! You are psychotic!!! You are pitiful, and disgusting, and psychotic, and you shouldn't have any visitation with that child. You traumatize her every single visit, and she doesn't want to be with you. She misses me, she misses the cats, and you BLAME ME for not letting her see the cats? Maybe if her father wasn't a piece of garbage that leaves his wife whenever he feels like it she wouldn't be leaving you to go back to her mom right now!
What do you think of THAT?!

Ohhhh the things I have learned about you from Beth's mom.... would curl the hair on Mother Theresa's toes. You are the most disgusting, foul "man" I have ever known. You are dispicable.

Asshole.

2 comments:

  1. Seconded. I know I have private means of sharing this, but I choose to do so publicly!

    XW - before she was officially X - spread so many lies about me to people in authority. Understanding that the institutional bias is to believe the woman over the man. So, I had work to do in sharing "facts" and "truth."

    She would later complain to mediators that I was "telling too much of our business to others." I then explained that I was mainly stopping the spread of misinformation that she started. When questioned on this, she got in a huff and said "oh it really doesn't matter. The point is, he's an a$$hole."

    My story anyway is still mainly medical in origin. But it was really hard to be the bigger person. And so I pray for good things for you, FooFoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jim :)

    Yeah yesterday was an angry day for me, but it's over with and a new day is upon us!!!

    ReplyDelete