Saturday, July 4, 2009

Still Working Out

Well I've worked out in some form or fashion each day this week. I have not done Slim in 6 every day, but I've done it all but one day, and on that other day I did Wii Active and walked.

I haven't been able to finish the 2nd phase in Slim in 6, but I'm doing as much as I can each time, and then I'm going for 30-45 minute walks up and down hills around my neighborhood.

I also have a walking buddy now! She and I took our first walk together yesterday. I rambled about my divorce. I'm not doing that any more but I think she was curious. She seems very nice, and lives just a couple houses down the street. We are going walking again today! yay!

I've been sort of trying to eat better. It is somewhat working. haha. sorta somewhat maybe kinda. in a round about way. like a bit.
:P :)

anyway, I think I can see a bit of difference! amazing! I could take measurements but I won't until Monday. We'll see how it goes.

I bought some not good for me stuff for 4th of July dinner, which I'm cooking at my house for my folks and my friend.

Yesterday I saw Lawn Boy, at his own house! I guess he was hooking up his trailer on his truck or something. He was in his driveway. I waved and said how're you. he said good. didn't ask how I was, but maybe because i was already walking away or he didn't want to shout or whatever. :/ Or maybe because he doesn't give a rats ass about me!!! Most likely a combination of the two. ha. It was when I was out for a walk.

You know, he still has that movie I let him borrow several weeks ago... :(
Maybe I should ask if he wants to watch it over here?
or is that too forward?
also would that be considered a date or just hanging out? Because I'm not going on dates until my divorce is final.
Would it be akward?
What would I say?
OMG I hate this crap. blahhhhh...
"Hi, have you had a chance to watch that movie yet?" "No I just haven't had any time" "Well, if you want, you could come over say tomorrow night or something, and I'll make us some popcorn and we can watch it here? I haven't seen it in a while, and wouldn't mind watching it either!"

Does that sound like I'm hitting on him?
Does it sound desperate?
Stupid?
What if he says no?
omg.

blahhhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Nevermind about the movie thing and Lawn Boy. Ran into him at the grocery store. He's already watched it, and will return to me at some point in the future I suppose.

    He's not at all interested in me, not even to be friends I don't think. I think I talk too much or something. Whatev.

    ReplyDelete